Launching Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week
Today I launched Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week with Anne Doyle. Carbon Monoxide is highly dangerous. You can’t see it or smell it. In fact it is often called “the silent killer”. You can protect your home from the dangers of this deadly gas by taking preventive measures and by learning to recognise the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. Check the website
u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.carbonmonoxide.ie%2F&h=HAQGLvR2k&enc=AZMUvJRjuEaxc814KQC7PZY415a8O7amoXzqm7zaEYEAkYgTB5LXdCluniIQg6kZ-FKH15bW6DTLFvgWs5CDAmykLvB2NXJVXPwc217LbmZ0OjFo2R8rkftFWsOqV3aQbrX30p8yJg8a9ltDNTadQPy8&s=1″ target=”_blank” rel=”nofollow”>http://www.carbonmonoxide.ie/ for more information and keep your home safe from the build-up of dangerous carbon monoxide.